- Announcement Title Oracle Cambridge Career Open: Friday May 18, 2012.
The Oracle Cambridge Office is growing. We’re seeking talented engineers to help us broaden our vision to encompass Big Data solutions deployed to the Oracle Public Cloud. We seek passionate, technically-hungry and outside-the-box thinkers who are interested in solving problems and delivering products reaching from Query Optimization and Distributed Systems to Interactive Analytics and Mobile Experience.
As a member of our Cambridge development team, you will design and develop the next evolution of Endeca products that address the emerging data discovery market and help Oracle’s customers unlock hidden insights from disparate data resources. If the technical challenges of large-scale analytics, data integration, Hadoop/Big Data and rich UI visualization interest you, then Oracle is your career destination. In addition to working for the most successful commercial software company in the world, we offer:
- A small-company development culture embedded within the stability of a Fortune 100 Company.
- A rich and technically stimulating work environment where your ideas and solutions matter and your personal technical growth is a priority.
- Small collaborative teams allowing you the opportunity to personally deliver across the entire Oracle portfolio of products.
To learn more about us and our positions, see product demos and meet our Cambridge team, join us Friday, May 18, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Oracle Cambridge offices, 101 Main Street for a Career Open House. Register here: http://www.oracle.com/webapps/events/ns/EventsDetail.jsp?p_eventId=151977&src=7613574&src=7613574&Act=4
- Create Date: 2012-04-30 12:36:44 CDT