Aug 11, 2022 6:30 PMEnd Time:
Aug 11, 2022 8:30 PMLocation:
Anywhere - MA
Speaker: Rohit Bhardwaj
Maximize your impact through Communication, Emotional Intelligence, and Influence.
Communication and Charisma are 70% of your office and social life success. Productivity is key to success in software architecture and development. We will be exploring different principles so you do not have to work 60 to 80 hours a week. We will discuss proven strategies to make you the most influential Developer and Architect with greater Empathy and Self Regulation. This talk is for you as you can now SLANT your way to being a leader. You will learn how to increase Emotional intelligence in just one month, which amounts to 85 to 95% of your success in the office. You will be able to self-regulate and increase awareness like a pro in just 10 minutes to avoid anger, disappointment, exhaustion, frustration, stress, Worry, Anxiety, and Confusion. You will master the SCAMPER technique to understand a problem and create new opportunities like Ray Cork and Steve Jobs.
These will be some of the questions and challenges we will address in this talk:
- How to maximize impact by delivering excellent work by doing more in less time.
- How to gain control of our life. Everyone has 24 hours, even Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Elon Musk.
- How to communicate effectively with anyone in 15 minutes build trust.
- How to increase listening skills to understand other person’s perspective.
- How to lead teams by winning followers in the first meeting and build relationships and trust
- How to visualize your perfect day so everything is done like magic using the Six Phase Meditation Technique.
- How to generate new ideas like a pro so that you can champion Million dollar products.
- What five choices to take to the path of extraordinary productivity.
- How to do more work with less time by asking questions and delegation.
- What are 5 Ways To Experience Flow and Get Crazy Productive.
- Are you multitasking? And nothing is getting done? Do you feel that there are many moving parts and nothing is getting accomplished?
- What can you do to make a difference in your organization?
- What techniques can you adopt to eliminate distractions?
This talk is ideal for the following roles:
- Technical Leads
- Integration Architects
- Solution Architects
- Senior Managers
Rohit Bhardwaj is a Chief Architect/Consultant expert with extensive experience in architecting multi-tenant cloud-native solutions for enterprise customers. Rohit has proven ability in designing solutions and executing and delivering transformational programs that reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
As a trusted advisor, leader and collaborator Rohit applies problem resolution, analytical, and operational skills to all initiatives. Recognized for developing strategic requirement and solution analysis through all stages of the project lifecycle, as well as product readiness to execution.
Recently, Rohit has developed solutions for lambda architecture solutions using Apache Spark, Cassandra, and Camel for real-time analytics and integration projects. Rohit excel in designing scalable cloud microservice architectures using Spring Boot and Netflix OSS technologies using AWS and Google clouds. As a Security Ninja, Rohit looks for ways to resolve application security vulnerabilities using ethical hacking and threat modeling. Rohit is excited about architecting cloud technologies using Dockers, REDIS, NGINX, RightScale, RabbitMQ, Apigee, Azul Zing, Actuate BIRT reporting, Chef, Splunk, Rest-Assured, SoapUI, Dynatrace, and EnterpriseDB.
Rohit has done MBA from Babson College in Corporate Entrepreneurship. Rohit did his Masters in Computer Science from Boston University and Harvard University. Rohit is a regular speaker at No Fluff Just Stuff, UberConf, RichWeb, GIDS, and other international conferences.
Rohit loves to connect on http://linkedin.com/in/rohit-bhardwaj-cloud or using Twitter at rbhardwaj1