If you need your messaging-based systems to be fast - really fast - then this is the session to attend. In this session I will introduce and demonstrate some relatively simple tips and tricks to get the best performance and throughput from your messaging system. Through live code demonstrations I will show the impact of both configuration and design changes using Spring, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ. So buckle up those seat belts - its going to be a fast ride.
- Spring-based Messaging Performance Techniques
- JMS Models and Performance: P2P and Pub/Sub
- Messaging Standards and Performance: JMS vs. AMQP
- Using Multiple Queues with Competing Consumers
- Using Multiple Queues with a Single Consumer
- Guaranteed Delivery and Performance