Come join our world class software development team! Retail Business Services is an independent Ahold Delhaize USA company supporting the brands Stop & Shop, Peapod, Hannaford Bros, Giant Food, GIANT, MARTIN’S and Food Lion. We are looking for smart and passionate developers to help us create innovative solutions for providing our customers with a second to none shopping experience. As a company, we strive to be number one in all of our operating markets and delighting our shoppers with innovative and intuitive web, mobile and in-store applications. Our applications incorporate a wide range of current and new technologies, so you will have ample opportunity to grow your technical skills. We offer some amazing benefits, a diverse culture with many sub/special interest groups were proud to offer our team members a very collaborative community where you have the opportunity to make an impact and present your ideas. We also offer a 10% skills stipend on top of a 15% annual bonus based upon performance.
Customer Relationship Management:
· B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters Degree a plus
· 5-8 years of software development experience
Required Skills and Experience:
· Solid experience with core Java 7 and 8
· Solid experience with JUnit, TDD and general unit testing concepts
· Solid experience with Gherkin, BDD and general functional testing concepts
· Solid experience with Java-base MVC framework, ideally Spring
· Strong understanding of RESTful and SOAP web services
· Proven history of developing and maintaining high quality software products
· Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
· Ability to manage aggressive timelines and budgets
· Experience working in an Agile software development methodology
Adobe Experience Manager | Apache Sling | Apache Camel | Apache Karaf | OAUTH 2.0
The No Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposium Tour Series long considered the definitive conference series for software developers & architects returns to Boston this spring! Witness first hand the best a conference has to offer: exceptional speakers, content rich ninety (90) minute technical sessions, right sized event model (capped at 250 attendees) all experienced in a vendor free environment. At a No Fluff Just Stuff event, the focus is entirely on the attendee experience and nothing else!
**Fifty (50) plus new sessions for 2019 to choose from! **
Make sure and use your special JUG discount of $50 by using the promo code nfjsusergroup50 when registering.
If you are registering with a group, the highest discount will apply - group or JUG discount.
Questions: Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there,
Have you ever wanted to deploy hundreds if not thousands of virtual servers with the single click of a button. Who hasn't? With a little JSON and the utility Terraform by HashiCorp, this power can be yours.
By deploying your infrastructure as a service, you can not only keep track of what resources are where, but also easily adjust or deploy additional resources without the need for navigating cumbersome user interfaces.