Nejug Membership Terms
Apr 22, 2018 3:57 PM
Membership Terms & Conditions:
- You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and NEJUG may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
- refuse your request to become a Member; or
- once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
- NEJUG is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
- Your Membership is non-transferable.
- Once Membership is granted you will only be able to access all areas of the Sites with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a Member.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the Sites that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership sections of the Sites.
- You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the Sites using your username and password and make use of the Sites on your behalf.
- You must notify NEJUG in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Member Account, username or password.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for, and will indemnify NEJUG, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees against, any and all claims made by a third party arising out of your access to, and use of, the Sites as a Member.